Mission & Staff
At OCHPA we are dedicated to helping adolescents and adults struggling with mood disorders, eating disorders, and dual diagnosis find their way to hope and long-term successful recovery. Our goal is to help our patients develop their natural capacity for well-being and happiness.
We are an Intensive Outpatient Facility with DBT Orientation.
IOP EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- Leili Artin, MPH, PhD
- Leili Artin, MPH, Ph.D., Clinical Psychologist
- Rosalba Acosta, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Melanie Afshar, Psy. D., Licensed Psychologist
- Alan Artin, MA Candidate
- Melanie Day, Ph.D.
- Janet Smith, Np
- Lyndsey Argota, RD
- Steven Henry, Psyd (post doc)
- Lisa Licavoli, RD, CCN
CONSULTING PSYCHIATRISTS/ Medical Director /Attending Physician
- Kamal Artin, MD
- Arde K. Anoshivani, MD
- Janet Smith, DNP, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Sami Younis, MD (Internal Medicine)
2015 Best of Irvine Award
OCHPA is the proud recipient of the 2015 Best of Irvine award. We strive to bring quality services to our clients and community in order to make Irvine a great place to live, work, and play.