What is Depression?
Depression is a common, but serious condition that goes beyond occasionally feeling sad. Depression interferes with your daily life and may happen several times over the course of many years. People with depression experience different symptoms with varying severity, frequency, and duration.
What are the Signs and Symptoms of Depression?
Who Gets Depression?
Depression is a common mental disorder, which typically presents at different ages. Statistically, women are more likely to experience sadness as compared to men.
What Are The Sadness Treatment Options?
After being diagnosed with depression, medication and psychotherapy can help to effectively treat and manage this condition. Click here for the recommended treatment for depression.
What Is Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder or manic-depressive illness is a serious condition. People with bipolar disorder go through unusual up and down moods, energy, and behavior changes. Bipolar mood changes are called “mood episodes.” People may have manic episodes, depressive episodes, or “mixed” episodes. A mixed episode has both manic and depressive symptoms.
What Are The Signs And Symptoms Of Bipolar Disorder?
- Feeling very “high”, “jumpy”, or “wired”
- Talking fast about a lot of different things
- Agitated, irritable, or “touchy”
- Trouble relaxing or sleeping
- Engaging in impulsive/risky behaviors
- Feeling very “down” or sad
- Feeling worried and empty
- Trouble concentrating and memory
- Loss of interest in activities once enjoyed
What Are The Treatment Options?
After being diagnosed with bipolar disorder, medication and psychotherapy can help to effectively treat and manage this condition. Click here for the recommended treatment for bipolar disorder.
Appointments & Inquiries
(949) 551-4272 IOP – Intake/Assessment (Group Therapy) – Intensive Outpatient Facility with DBT Orientation
(949) 551- 2969 – Professional Services (Individual Therapy, Couples Therapy, Family Therapy)
(949) 551-2969 – Psychological Testing
(949) 551-2969 – Medication Management
Email us at [email protected]
For appointments & Inquiries about our IOP programs please call us at (949) 551-4272 or (949) 551-2969.